Bridal Makeup Tutorial
Bridal Makeup Tutorial
Everyone dreams of looking overwhelmingly beautiful on their ‘big day’. You can’t take any risks when it comes to makeup as it can make or break your appearance. This tutorial is specifically designed for the to-be-brides out there and you can bank on these instructions as they’re coming from someone who used to work at Poppy Brown!
The basic rule of thumb with any kind of makeup is moisturizing. Choose a moisturizer you’re comfortable with and gently moisturize your skin after cleaning. The second most important thing is to have a primer as it helps your makeup last long. Make sure both of them do not contain SPF, or you will probably look ‘whiter’ in your photos than usual.
Moving with this amazing bridal makeup tutorial, for foundation, choose a Graftobian HD glamour crème palette and start applying it on your face using a foundation brush. Conceal the eye patches and blemishes using a MAC pro longwear concealer. Highlight the center line of your nose for a sharper look.
Set the base with a loose translucent powder and contour your cheeks using a poppy brown bronzing powder. Now apply blush on the apples of your cheeks using a blending brush and for a natural look, use a poppy brown blush called ‘nectar’. Add a finishing touch with the MAC soft and gentle highlighter.
Pick an eyeshadow that goes with your natural eyebrow and fill it in. Before starting the eye makeup, apply the MAC primer all over the eyelids. Blend in the shimmery and lighter shades of brown on the eyelids and crease using two different brushes. For a light brown shade, use the NAKED palette and MAC Woodwinked for a shimmery shade.
As for the eyeliner, apply a thin line of NAKED black eye shadow using a small angled brush, along the lash line. Then apply the eyeliner and a layer of mascara. To make your lashes look fuller, wear artificial eyelashes according to taste.
Produces Used in this Bridal Makeup Tutorial
- Graftobian HD glamour creme palette – warm / sunlit linen
- Mac pro longwear concealer – nc20
- Face of australia loose translucent powder
- Bobbi brown bronzing powder – golden light
- Bobbi brown powder blush – nectar
- Mac mineralize skinfinish – soft & gentle
- Sigma brow powder duo – medium
- Australis clear lash and brow gel
- Mac paint pot – soft ochre
- Naked palette – naked
- Mac eyeshadow – woodwinked
- Naked 2 palette – blackout
- NYX collection Noir liquid eyeliner – black
- Nordana best lash extreme volumising mascara [NOT waterproof]
- Red cherry lashes – #747S
- MAC lipstick – Angel