How To Make a Vacuum Cleaner With Plastic Bottle
How to Make a Vacuum Cleaner With Plastic Bottle
A small vacuum cleaner is great for cleaning dirt from narrow and hard-to-reach areas such as a keyboard and other objects with tight crevices. In this guide you will learn how to make a vacuum cleaner with plastic bottle.
How to Make a Vacuum Cleaner With Plastic Bottle: Step by Step
Here are details on how to make a vacuum cleaner with plastic bottle:
1. Cut a one liter plastic bottle in half. Then further cut the capped half of the bottle down the middle. Make sure the capped part joins well with the other half of the bottle.
2. Take an empty deodorant bottle and get rid of both ends, making it look like a hollow cylinder. Using a scissor, cut vertically to open the cylinder and turn it into a flat piece of metal.
3. Place the other half of the inverted bottle on the piece of deodorant metal you’ve just flattened and trace the circle using a marker.
4. Neatly cut the traced circle. Use a scale to draw a straight line in the center, then draw another line that intersects with it at a 90° angle just like a plus sign so that it helps you pinpoint the center of the circle. Now make a small pinhole in the center. Let’s continue on how to make a vacuum cleaner with plastic bottle.
5. Make a fan out of it by cutting it into eight parts and bend each part just a little. Then attach the fan to the fan battery.
6. Make several holes at the base of the bottle. Apply glue at the base, then place the fan with the attached battery inside and stick it to the base of the bottle. Make sure you pull the wires out from the holes you just made at the bottom half.
7. To make the filter, take a circular wire and stick it to a piece of cloth. Place the filter on the mouth of the bottle.
8. Now pick the capped part of the bottle and attach a washing machine pipe to it. Make a suction pump by cutting any small bottle and shape it like a pump. Attach the pump at the end of the washing machine pipe.
9. Join both the parts you prepared just like you did in the very first step.
10. Make handles from thermocol and attach them to the vacuum.
11. Connect the wires with a UPS battery and your home made vacuum is ready to use.
Now that you know how to make a vacuum cleaner with plastic bottle, you can make your own at home and use it to clean without worries. For more amazing tutorials, check our other categories. You can even learn magic, such as how to make things float in air.