How To Make Pizza at Home!
How to Make Pizza at Home!
Nothing feels as great as being able to prepare your own pizza at home during those impromptu hunger emergencies. By following this simple how to make pizza at home recipe, you can prepare the most scrumptious pizza with tempting, mouthwatering toppings.
1. To prepare the dough, keep aside 500 grams of strong white bread flour in a bowl and 1 teaspoon of mineral salt.
2. Add a sachet of yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in 300ml lukewarm water and stir.
3. Now pour the mixture into the flour bowl after mixing the salt and flour together using your hands.
4. As soon as the mix starts to come together, begin kneading and keep at it for at least 10 minutes, until you get a smooth and non-sticky dough.
5. Grease a bowl with oil and place the dough in it. Seal the bowl and keep it aside for one hour.
6. For the sauce, add about 10 peeled and chopped tomatoes into the saucepan and a chopped garlic. Place the pan on the stove and stir well until the mix turns into a thick sauce.
7. Now tear the dough into four equal pieces. Use a rolling pin to make each piece nice and thin.
8. Spread the tomato sauce you prepared on the pizza adequately and add crushed mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Add the toppings of your choice, including ham and pepperoni.
9. Heat the oven to 230°C and bake the pizza doughs for ten minutes.
Now you can enjoy the crispy crust and delicious toppings with your friends and family thanks to this great homemade pizza recipe. You can also prepare four 11 inch pizzas now that you know how to make pizza at home, one at a time, which is certainly enough to satisfy the appetite of your friends and family at a small to medium get together.
If you liked this, we recommend you check our other tutorials as well, such as this bronze smokey eye makeup tutorial.