Simple Everyday School Makeup Routine♡
Simple Everyday School Makeup Routine Tutorial
For a casual and more natural, too much makeup or contouring is never a good idea. The makeup routine outlined here can be used to enhance the natural beauty of your face and hide blemishes without looking too ‘cakey’ for school or work. For some, this can be a daunting task but a break-up of breaking the routine into simpler steps and know-how on which products to use can make it pretty simple.
Follow these easy steps to leave for school with your makeup on-point every day:
1. Moisturize your face by gently scrubbing a moisturizer over it. Go for a moisturizer with an SPF15 rating for adequate sunray protection.
2. Apply BB cream on your forehead, nose, cheeks, chin and around the jawline, then blend in using a blending brush. Keep it simple to avoid the cakey look.
3. Conceal the patches under the eyes, uneven tone or any blemishes on the face using a concealer. Apply a little amount, then blend in using a small brush. Also apply a little concealer on the centerline of your nose to make it look sharp.
4. Set the base by dabbing mineral powder over the entire face using a blending brush.
5. Create a light peachy-pink tone on the apples of your cheek by mixing in blushes of two different shades, i.e. peach and pink.
6. Pick one eye shadow that goes with your hair color and neatly fill in your eyebrows using an angled brush.
7. Just to give a finishing touch, use a tiny amount of white eye pencil on the eyelids and blend the color in gently. Cover the inner and outer corners of the eyes. This will brighten up dull and tired eyes.
8. Apply a thin line alongside the lash line using the eyeliner and wing it a little in the end.
9. Finally, apply a layer of mascara on the upper and lower lashes and your simple everyday school makeup is ready.